Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lyrics at end of Get Out of my House

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:02:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Lyrics at end of Get Out of my House
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>, Matt Humphrey <stock@capital.net>

Yeah - this one's puzzled me for years. At different times I've heard 2
different things here (but I'm sure both are wildly inaccurate)

1. Come in. Shut the door. (I'm shutting the door, I'm shutting the
door)?

2. Searching, searching for love. I'm searching for love, I'm searching
for love.

Both seem to fit the theme of the track, but, nah, they're not right.

Any ideas??  The track is (as I understand it) loosely based on the film
of "The Shining", so there's a possible lead to something there.

Mike