Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HoL vs 9th Wave

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 18:31:17 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: HoL vs 9th Wave
To: love-hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

  "In matters of opinion, our advarsaries must be considered insane."

  I read this long ago, and it makes sense, too.  My opinion is my
heart-felt belief and I can't possiblly understand how someone else could
believe differently.  When dealing with the insane, you smile and say,
"yes, you're right" and slowly back away.
  There are times when we all should smile at each other and back off.

                                     KrW
                        "Every time I express myself,
                           you try to calm me down!"

                                     KrW