Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the 9th wave

From: stephanie bush <sbush@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:14:31 -0600
Subject: Re: the 9th wave
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I don't remember who originally posted that they didn't like 'The Ninth
Wave', but I would be _really_ curious as to why you don't like it.  It
pretty effectively encapsulates _everything_ I like about KB's music - it's
simply a beautifully, beautifully realized work of art.  I would cautiously
propose that it is one of those things that transcends such oppositions as
good/bad;  i.e. you may not _like_ it, but you still recognize its merit,
correct?  just wondering - I hate to just _assume_ that you are a pod
person!

regards,
steph

ps: female singers: