Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Leave it Open, Plus

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 14:03:00 +0100
Subject: RE: Leave it Open, Plus
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Will wrote:

>Close......but I always thought it was "We Let the Madness
>in"......of course I'd could be wrong......

Sorry Will - I think you are, I'll stick with "Wierdness". Anyone want
to back me up on this?

>.......but Babooshka! YACK!
>Sorry, Mike, couldn't resist :-)

You'll see the light one day, matey.

Love,
	Mike

Heaven preserve me from littleness and pleasantness and smoothness. Give
me great glaring vices, and great glaring virtues, but preserve me from
neat little neutral ambiguities. Be wicked, be brave, be drunk, be
reckless, be dissolute, be despotic, be an anarchist, be a suffragette,
be anything you like, but for pity's sake be it to the top of your bent.
Live fully, live passionately, live disastrously. Let's live, you and I,
as none have ever lived before.
Violet Trefusis to Vita Sackville West, Autumn 1918