Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate - 5 least favorites

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 04 Jun 97 07:46:23 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate - 5 least favorites
To: CBlakey070@aol.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- CBlakey070@aol.com wrote:
   My 5 least favorite Kate Bush songs are:

        1)anything
        2)by
        3)tori
        4)amos
        5)period

        oooh am i gonna get it.   :-D            Carole
--- end of quoted material ---
Hi Carole,

Naaaaaa...you're NOT gonna get it....at least not here.  :-)

But I do think you should give Tori another chance.  Take for example:
Little Earthquakes, Yes Anastasia, China, Black Swan.  These are all very
nice songs IMHO.  But I was more than disappointed with Boys For Pele .
I just don't get it.....then again, I'm a man....   ;-)

peace

ron