Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: The backwards message in Leave it Open

From: Sav <MDA95SI@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 12:20:26 +0100
Subject: RE: The backwards message in Leave it Open
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

> It's amazing what you can make yourself "hear" in things - it's not
> backwards apparently. This was the focus of a long running KBC
> competition - we were finally put out of our misery with the revelation
> "We let the wierdness in". Once you know it's fairly clear. Slightly
> confused by repetition (I think it sometimes plays as "We, we let the
> wierdness in")

Close......but I always thought it was "We Let the Madness
in"......of course I'd could be wrong......

> Does anyone else love this song?

I certinalu do.......but Babooshka! YACK!

Will top five least Liked KATE BUSH TRACKS
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. babooshka
2. babooshka
3. babooshka
4. babooshka, and finally,
5. babooshka......

Sorry, Mike, couldn't resist :-)

Love Will.......xx

"We are a dangerous species; the only species
we know of that is in imminent danger of it
own survival."      RD Laing