Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big Z

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:41:00 +0100
Subject: Big Z
To: "'Love Hounds'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

slagging off such wonderful tracks as Mother Stands for Comfort and The
Kick Inside led the Gaffaweb computer (which is itself a big Kate fan)
to decide to carry on humming away at some Kate tunes to itself rather
than pass on  such absurdities.

BTW, I'm confused about someone having difficulty getting hold of the
Hounds of Love video - it's available in any UK record shop. Is it the
US format you can't get hold of?

Love to all, and, please, no more "worst 5s" !

Mike