Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Collection

From: donna@NOSPAM.math.uconn.edu (djh)
Date: 12 May 1997 14:09:28 GMT
Subject: Collection
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Greetings Love Hounds!

I am new to the world of news groups, but have been visiting the Gaffa web site
semi regularly for about 4 months now.

Rolf kindly suggested that I query the group for a copy (non-profit, of
course ;) ) of the love hound's video collection.  I suspect that this may be
the very collection I had the priviledge to view back in 1988 /9 (?) at a "KaTe
Bush Night in the Whole" at coffman memorial union on the university of
minnesota campus.  Since that night, I have desperately trying to acquire the
x-mas special, and the duet with Rowan Atkinson.  I have had no luck acquiring
anything other than the standard US catalog, Red Shoe Box, and imported box
set of TWW.

The only thing my prior connections with the music industry has netted me, has
been some demo singles, Passing through Air, and an autographed publicity photo
(My prized possession!  Every once in a while, I hold the frame in my hand and
sigh "SHE actually touched / held this")  Yes, my adoration for KaTe is
probally not healthy, but at least here I may get some deeper understanding
(instead of rolling eyes) from others.

I do not collect for investment purposes, but for the pure love of the goddess
who walks (and sings) among us.  If anyone can help me acquire some of the more
elusive recordings (both audio and video) I would be EXTREMELY grateful!!

To reply, remove the spam guard...

Donna