Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tori bad?!?

From: Stan Yunick <s-yunick@uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: tori bad?!?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

It's worth remembering too that Kate is not terribly well
known in the US.  If Tori says she'd never heard of Kate
until RUTH, I'd believe her.  So whatever they did with
marketing (in the UK), I think the similarities between Tori and Kate
(and I think there are some) are purely coincidental.

(And I don't think crass phallic mushrooms are much Kate's
style, anyway ...)

stan