Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is there anything new?

From: "mr.pk" <mr.pk@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Is there anything new?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi to all fans out there - Can anyone tell me if there is anything new
coming from Kate?

Here in New Zealand, we can only get 3 albums at present, and I don't think
she's ever come anywhere near us for a tour, (I'm not complaining - it's a
fact)so any information to feed my music driven hunger would probably save
my flatmates much anguish!!!!

Or, you can just chat with a very dedicated fan from down under
Okay, I confess - I like getting e-mail ;-)

Cheers, katya
katya@clear.net.nz