Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FW: (Fwd) Documented Evidence of Tori/Kate marketing

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 18:44:00 +0100
Subject: FW: (Fwd) Documented Evidence of Tori/Kate marketing
To: "'Love Hounds'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

<< Rolf.Peuker wrote:  "I'm forwarding this mail from Donna Henderson
(donna@math.uconn.edu).
She tried to post it herself, on the newsgroup and to
love-hounds@gryphon.com, but it never showed up.>>

Yup, I have trouble too. I seem to get a steady drip of messages, but
there are lots of references to messages that I've not received. Is
there a major and minor version of Love-hounds?

And Donna - thanks for the 1st contribution to the Kate/Tori debate
which has been genuinely interesting and which hasn't irritated me to
death. Looking at how other artists have been marketed as being like
Kate is relevant, Adolescent "Tori's better than Kate" or "Kate's better
than Tori" makes me want to throw. That's the grump over - and I'm still
hypocritical enough to say that of course Kate's better than everyone.

Mike
xx