Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Videos

From: Bronny <jamessd@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 01:40:00 +1030
Subject: Kate Videos
To: Love Hounds Digest <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi..
Over the years I've tried to collect all of Kate's videos, and have all
of her early ones, but I am missing all of the ones from Hounds of Love
onwards, plus I have lost my copy of "Sat In Your Lap". Can anyone help
me with this -in exchange I can offer an assortment of early bits -
including two interviews only seen in Australia - Kate backstage at the
London Palladium 1979 interviewed by Donny Sutherland, and an interview
done in in her home at the time of the release of Never Forever -
interviewer is one "Cherry Ripe". Otherwise, I can only offer a good
price.
I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out.....
Bronny Lloyd.