Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NTN

From: "Chambers, Patrick J. III" <ChambersP@coned.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 21:19:22 -0400
Subject: NTN
To: "'love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Return-Receipt-To: <ChambersP@coned.com>

Tonight on the NTN trivia game (played in bars across the US and
Canada) the following question popped up:

Who sang the duet "Never Give Up" with Peter Gabriel on the
"So" album.  I just couldn't believe it!  Unfortunately part of the
explanation at the end was just too true as it went on to say
how popular Kate is in Europe, but never had the big breakthrough
in the US.  Of course everyone in the bar drew a blank, and