Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Large Framed Kate Pictures !!!

From: vinid@aol.com (Vinid)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 23:07:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Large Framed Kate Pictures !!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have two very large (approx 4' 9" x 3' 10"') framed pictures of KATE
that I have recently decided to part with (for a price of course) to a
good home.

The first is a beautiful huge B&W poster of the WHOLE STORY
(looks like the album cover) with the Words KATE BUSH at the top, and THE
WHOLE STORY at the bottom, 3" white border, very expensive custom Gold
colored Frame.

The Second is a extremely georgeous huge Color poster of the Experiment IV

(looks like the 12" cover) with the words KATE BUSH Experiment IV at the
Top. a 3" white border, very expensive custom Gold colored Frame.

These are both the same size and are truly museum quality!
I had them Custom Framed over 10 years ago (the Frames alone cost me over
$400.00)  and they have never moved from one wall.
They are both in immaculate condition.

I had an offer of $1000.00 about 8 years ago from a friend and Kate Fan
who I have since lost touch with.  I am now only trying to rid myself of
the amount of large pictures I no longer have room for.   I am not trying
to "sell for profit" but am only trying to recover my investment.

I will let them go for $500.00 for both ($300.00 for one) plus shipping
from US.

Kate will always be in my heart, but she just cant take up all this wall
space any longer.
Email response will be first come first served !
Dont miss this once in a lifetime find !!
Interested parties Email return to vinid@aol.com or simply respond to this
message.
and so is LOVE !
     *    *