Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Watching You Without Me" Messages

From: mrmoore@flash.net (Mark Moore)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 23:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Watching You Without Me" Messages
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

All,

Having looked over the thorough interpretation page at Gaffaweb, I
find no mention of some noises that happen around the same time the
morse code signals are heard.

I hear a high frequency "warbling" sound distinct from the simple
dot-dot-dot dash-dash-dash code.  I remember hearing this "code" in
the early 70's while scanning short wave radio.  In the past I had
always assumed it was some sort of comuter code.

I'm curious if anyone else hears this or know what I'm talking about.

Mark
Dallas, Tx