Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes Litho?

From: The Diva Treasure <dredeviant@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 00:13:06 -0800
Subject: Red Shoes Litho?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I tried to do this through AOL and I never saw it. So, here I go again.

I have the Red Shoes Limited Edition Litho matted and framed and I must
part with it.

Any L.A. Kate Fans want a crack at it?

Mail here or to MorganDaen@aol.com

Thanks.

--
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass