Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Zappa/Kate

From: Johanna Shafer <jshafer@truman.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:26:55 -0600
Subject: Zappa/Kate
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

        Thanks to last week's post about the Handsome Cabin Boy on Zappa's
The Lost Episodes, I introduced a young Zappa fan to Kate Bush.  I played
some of the Dreaming for him last night, and sent him home with The Kick
Inside.  I thoroughly expect to make him a devoted Kate fan by the end of
the week!

        How wonderful to use our influences for the betterment of future
generations!

        - jks