Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sensual World 12" Single

From: Stephen Wiener <swiener@onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 06:18:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Sensual World 12" Single
To: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert), love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 11:04 AM 3/19/97 +0100, Rolf wrote:
>Re: double grooved TSW
>I thought all the UK pressings (regular and promo) had the double grooved
>A-side. Are you sure there's a UK pressing without it? (it's not noted
>on sleeve or labels anyway)

Sorry if I caused any confusion about TSW 12" single. I finally bought
it yesterday after verifying the catalog number with another Kate fan,
Ron Girardin. There is not a US release but there were some white label
promos without the picture sleeve. Anyway I bought the regular 12" pressing
and it *does* have the double grooves on TSW, randomly playing it either
with vocals or without.

Stephen Wiener                      "You've got a lot of nerve to
Dallas, TX                           say you are my friend if you
swiener@onramp.net                   won't come out your window"

                                     Bob Dylan