Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The elusive double grooved 12" single

From: Stephen Wiener <swiener@onramp.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:05:28 -0600
Subject: The elusive double grooved 12" single
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I went to a big record convention in Austin this past weekend and
sought out the 12" single of Running Up That Hill. Alas, it was not
the one with the double grooves on one side. When I got home I read
that it is actually The Sensuous World single that has the double
grooves.

Just got back from a record store that had a US release, a UK release,
and a promo release of The Sensuous World, none of which had double
grooves.

So which 12" single in fact has the double grooves or was it just a
limited edition and the regular edition has the instrumental on a
separate track?  Any help appreciated.

Sign me,

Confused in Gaffa Land