Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Web sites to try out

From: Heather Dean-Caine <pcaine@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 10:07:49 -0800
Subject: Web sites to try out
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I would recommend these two web sites for Kate fans (as well as other
musicians):

www.worldwidemusic.com - this is an online music club where you can
order things through their web site.  One of the good things about
this site is that you can hear samples of the artists' music.  I
went into each Kate album and found that there are several samples
for each album.  You'll need to make up a password to enter this
site but it's no big deal.

www.ubl.com (the Ultimate Band List) - this site is just brilliant.
Type in your favorite artist's name and it will give you all the
best info and web sites.  I could spend all day going through this
web site.

Have fun!