Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Red Shoes

From: "Collinson, Wendy" <Wendy.Collinson@olsy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:58:19 +0000
Subject: RE: Red Shoes
To: "'Love Hounds'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I think one of the great things about the Red Shoes is that it contains
Kate Bush energies of old, as well as new musical directions, i.e. the
mix with Prince, Why Should I Love You.  My favourite is Top of the
City, perhaps because it is piano based and reminds me of the vibes of
former albums.  I loved Big Stripey Lie too, just because it sounded
such a wonderfully cathartic piece of music to play and get in to
totally.  But by golly, it all sounds fab when played LOUD!

Wendy

" ... I put this moment here ... I put this moment HERE ..."