Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new to group

From: waldn@ucla.edu (Stormin')
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:03:37 GMT
Subject: Re: new to group
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

cmaurus@ix.netcom.com (Chris Maurus) wrote:

>Please don't flame me for asking - I just found this newsgroup.  A
>friend said Kate Bush is going to come to the United States in June or
>July.....

>what's up???

Not only is she coming, but she will be performing the long awaited
United States tour, and there will be duets with Peter Gabriel, Midge
Ure, Roy Harper, and rumour has it that there will be a surprise group
performance with Tori Amos, Heather Nova, Fiona Apple, and Happy
Rhodes!  She will be participating at a book signing at all Barnes and
Noble book stores (she cancelled her gig at Borders after she heard
how much they charged The Common Ground album), because as you know
she finally completed her novel!  And she will be premiering new
tracks for her album coming out later this year!  And as you well know
everyone on the newsgroup will be attending a special party with her,
as well!  Where have you been?  :P

. . . oh, and did I forget the duets with Elvis and Kurt Cobain?  :P

Stormin'

and tho' pigs can fly . . .

And