Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

how 'The Worlds of Kate Bush' touched my life. (fwd)

From: Fred Dech <fred@virtual.me.uic.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 14:39:01 -0600
Subject: how 'The Worlds of Kate Bush' touched my life. (fwd)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

hi folks.

your Pal Len told me about this newsgroup after i sent him a story.
you guys seem bored.  hangin' around waiting for that next album to be
released, huh.

i mailed this yesterday, but somehow it got swallowed up in never, never
land.  the story you are about to read is *true*, at least for the most
part.  please excuse the messy carriage returns.  yesterday, before i
sent this, i went through it and cleaned it all up.  i can't go through
that again.  sorry.

incidentally.  The Worlds of Kate Bush can be found at:
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/index.htm

here's my unbelievable story: