Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Covered

From: Marcel F G Rijs <mfgr@bart.nl>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 22:54:46 -0100
Subject: Kate Bush Covered
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

Well, it's been a while since I last wrote about this subject, but now I
can tell you I am almost
ready for taking orders. I just need a few more contributions, so here's my
last call.

For those who've missed it: Kate Bush Covered is the project in which fans
of Kate Bush (that is you) who are able to record music (yes, you) record
their version of any Kate Bush song of their choice. Surprisingly enough,
songs like Wuthering Heights and Running up that hill have not been taken
yet, so it looks like this will be a very surprising collection of songs!
I hope to finish the lot soon, so if you feel like doing something for this
project, please check out
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/marcel/katebush.htm , and/or mail
me.
People who've mentioned their interest before (I especially urge Violet and
IED), please let me know if you're still intending on sending me something.

Get your creative juices flowing, people!!

Greetings,

Marcel Rijs
"Conan the librarian"
Den Haag, Netherlands, EUROPE