Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Emily Bezar [offtopic]

From: Michael Rees <mrees@pppmail.appliedtheory.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:12:13 -0500
Subject: Emily Bezar [offtopic]
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I justify this because I first heard of Emily Bezar on this list...

The current issue of Keyboard magazine features Emily in an article about
independent production & distribution. Not much about the music, just the
benefits and hassles of going outside the industry.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled deprogramming...

m.
--
Michael Rees  <mrees@pppmail.appliedtheory.com>
Composer &c.

                  Run fast, little man, for you shan't have life much longer.