Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love hounds digests & FAQ, please help!

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:25:40 -0500
Subject: Re: love hounds digests & FAQ, please help!
To: pcaine@earthlink.net
Cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Heather Dean-Caine asks:

>I am fairly new to rec.music.gaffa and I would be very grateful if
>somebody could tell me how to get lovehounds digests.  Also, is
>there a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) file out there?

Probably the best way of seeing the r.m.g./Love-Hounds FAQ is to go to the
Gaffaweb site at http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/ and read the beautifully
executed hypertext version.  I'm not sure how recently it's been updated,
but you will find tons of important and entertaining facts there.  Likewise
the rest of the Gaffaweb site.

(It seems like all I ever post to this group these days are pointers to
Gaffaweb...)

"Dean-Caine"?  Doesn't he play Superman or something?  (And how many times
have you heard that joke already?)

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/