Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Home Demo's

From: Murray Browne <murray@magna.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 20:52:47 +1100
Subject: Home Demo's
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

I am wondering if there are any other people from Sydney on the list that
might know where I can get a hold of the Home Demo's CD. I tried the only
place in Sydney that I thought would be able to get it for me and they said
no way, we don't do that anymore. So if you know any stores that will do
this for me please let me know. If I am unsuccesfull getting this at home,
would any other kind person on the list be willing to get this for me and
post it across. Of course I would pay all costs.

   Cheers

-=:Murray:=-