Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe mentioned in rmi

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 23:39:03 -0500
Subject: Re: KaTe mentioned in rmi
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Richard Pratt wrote:

>To my suprise, KaTe even gets a mention in the rec.music.industrial
>newsgroup :
>
>ADP wrote:
> ... snip
>> Ummmm, well, I heard some of Zia's stuff a coupla years back when I
>> met Elaine at a friends house in New Mexico.  Sort of a cross between
>> Kate Bush and the Borg.  Also saw a picture of her in a Boston 'Zine,
>> waist up, wearing nothing but strategically placed electrical tape.
>> Interesting, to say the least.

So, if I'm reading this correctly, Zia was suspended in gaffa tape. *ahem*

>Whether this is a compliment or not is hard to say.

I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of a cross between Kate
Bush and the Borg...

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/