Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate collaborations

From: Namaka <ASTRO3@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 01:27:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate collaborations
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

He Is John wrote:

> Have any of Kate's collaborations with other artists ever been released on
> CD?  Specifically, I'm looking for the Leslie Duncan and Zaine Griff songs.
>  I had them on vinyl a number of years ago, but I don't have any clue what
> became of them...
>
> John

Last summer I came across a CD (most likely a bootleg) called Duets i
believe and it had about twelve different songs with people like
David Gilmour, Peter Gabriel, Roy Harper, and other people.  none
of the songs were on any of her albums, at least i didn't recognize
them.....

I'm kicking myself now for not buying it!  I never saw it again.

Anyone else have info on this?

Erika