Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1997 Konvention?

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 09:22:49 -0800
Subject: 1997 Konvention?
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello, Storm Watchers!

	Get outta the waves...I'm starting to form(ulate) a trip
to the UK this summer and was wondering if there were going to
be a Kate Konvention.

	I don't know when they take place, tho' obviously not on
her birthday as Katemases do. Does she only appear when an album
has been released? The last time I remember hearing about a
Konvention, much less a Kately sighting, was after The Red
Shoes...perhaps in May of 1994?

	Oh, and also, who wants to put up a big gangly American?
:-)

Robb

"Yes, I am completely mad, and...you're welcome!"