Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

11th lh quality

From: Allan Anderson <cerebus@megamed.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:23:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 11th lh quality
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

on the spot there, Karen :)

However, I've been lucky enough to have fairly tolerant room-mates, even
in that just-got-TWW period. The closest to a nasty comment was when Tom
refered to my evening music choices as the 'inevitable Kate Bush'.  He
said it in a kindly way, tho...he wasn't really a very big KateFan, but he
didn't dislike her either.

In fact, my acquisition of the box set led me to another housemate
situation with a dear friend whose reactions were "you're the first person
I've ever met that loves Katie as much as I do!"

"right, we'll have a go at a very old song now...from our second album,
 in a blues tempo...the only one we knew, I think.  Not surprising."