Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground - can someone scan for us??

From: "." <101660.2420@compuserve.com>
Date: 1 Feb 1997 04:00:26 GMT
Subject: Homeground - can someone scan for us??
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello Friends,

Is there anyone out there who could make up for our present lack of a
scanner, and could do a fairly fine scan of the HOMEGROUND logo that
appears in the inside back cover of the magazine, and either email us
the result (pdfm@compuserve.com) or send it to the HG address on disk.

We'd be most grateful and mention things like a free sub.

The news is of course the enhanced *Hounds* CD for the EMI anniversary.
Hopefully we'll have some more information shortly.

Peter

--
HOMEGROUND THE KATE BUSH FANZINE
POBOX 176 ORPINGTON BR5 3NA ENGLAND