Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest V13 #29

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 19:43:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest V13 #29
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<< I'm on a ESPRIT's mailing list.  I thought some of you might be interested
 in the Kate Items they're selling.    (I'm not associated with ESPRIT)   :-)

 For those who think this is a spam, I apologize for the wasted bandwidth.

 peace

 ron  >>

Ron....anyone who knows what a doll you are would know you would never
contribute to SPAM!!!  You are the most wonderful, generous, complimentary
Kate Bush fan I've ever met!!!  Continue to give us all good tips in any way
you can! :)

~~~Samantha