Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest V13 #28

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 97 16:37:24 +0100
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest V13 #28
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

wow, some new names here, welcome!

For those who are looking for certain Kate items, here's a list of
on-line mailorder stores. Not meant as a recommendation (never bought
anything from most of them anyway), just those I know, and their
interesting items besides the normal albums:

CD Now (USA) Canadian TWW box, TWW extended edition 1-4 bootlegs, CD singles, videos
http://www.cdnow.com/
German Music Express (Holland[!]) Japanese TWW box, CD singles, PAL videos
http://www.musicexpress.com/
Compact Disc Connection (USA) Canadian TWW box, CD singles, NTSC videos
http://www.cdconnection.com/
MusicNet (Germany) TWW box, "audiophile" Lionheart LP by ATR, Common Ground
http://www.telecd.de/
Pastel Blue (UK)
http://www.demon.co.uk/pastel/
moviestar europe (Germany) TWW box, Red Shoes on MiniDisc
http://cobweb.wintermute.co.uk/moviestar_europe/
jpc (Germany) TWW box, PAL videos (attn: web page with frames)
http://www.jpc.de/
Music Boulevard (USA)
http://www.musicblvd.com/
A.B. CDs (USA)
http://www.abcds.com/

- Apparently there are no Cathy Demo bootlegs offered on the web.

- The Kate Bush Mini-LP was released only in USA (5 tracks) and Canada (6 tracks),
  so it is quite rare here in Europe. I've seen it offered for $50!

ciao,
Rolf