Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mystery copy of TKI

From: bigz <bigz@nation.nationgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 12:18:18 +0000
Subject: Re: Mystery copy of TKI
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
To: BUSKDOD1@livjm.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

A cassette? Then it is probably somebody's backyard job, isn't it?
	I live in Asia and such bootlegs crop up all the time, though Kate Bush
is not one of the more popular titles. You could probably wallpaper a
mansion with the different bootleg cassettes of Carpenters, Bee Gees and
John Denver here. And yes, wallpapering a mansion would be about the
sole function of such tapes (with the exception of Nights On Broadway
tape, of course ...)
	I did find one double-cassette bootleg here in Thailand once, and I
quickly snapped up a few copies. It's called MOVING: RECORDED LIVE, the
cover being the Lionheart pic of Kate (red light behind her) against a
background of velvet. All very red, it's a combination of her concert
and the BBC show she did with Peter Gabriel making appearances on O Here
Comes The Flood and Another Day. It's sitting next to me as I type this.
	That's all. Just thought I'd let you know. May everybody have a great
day today and find time to listen to our favourite Kate track, just to
remind ourselves how great it is to be alive.
	Bigz in Bangkok.