Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT (and other) items for sale

From: fuller@edap.bgsu.edu (A.J. Fuller)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:55:11 +0100
Subject: KT (and other) items for sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I have some duplicate items from my personal collection which are being
offered for auction/sale to make way for aquisitions in the new year.  In
order to avoid taking up too much time or bandwidth here, those interested
in further details can find a full list of items with grades and
descriptions at the following URL:

http://edap.bgsu.edu/SFS

Items include many import, limited edition, colored vinyl, and even a few
test pressings from artists including Depeche Mode, Erasure, Kate Bush,
Nitzer Ebb, Peter Gabriel, Prince, and the Revolting Cocks.

Visit the above page for full details, and if you have further questions
please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks for your consideration!

A.J. Fuller