Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Emily Litella!

From: Matt Humphrey <stock@capital.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 17:03:34 +0000
Subject: Re: Emily Litella!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Can this be true?  ***THE*** Emily Litella posting to the Love-Hounds?

EL, I enjoy your humor on the Allpolitics boards.  I post under the
alias "Noodlenipper" (long story--don't ask).  I should've known those
great puns could only come from  a KT listener!

Matt

http://www.capital.net/users/stock/

    "You're antagonistic to the idea of being robbed, exploited,
degraded, humiliated or deceived.  Misery depresses you.  Ignorance
depresses you.  Persecution depresses you.  Violence depresses you.
Slums depress you.  Greed depresses you.  Crime depresses you.
Corruption depresses you.  You know, it wouldn't surprise me if you're
a manic-depressive!"
     "Yes, sir.  Perhaps I am."
     "Don't try to deny it."
--Joseph Heller, Catch 22