Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: velcroVerities

From: miasma226@aol.com (Miasma226)
Date: 19 Jan 1997 02:34:09 GMT
Subject: Re: velcroVerities
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>By the way, the person who served me at
>the register made fun of KaTe, the swine.  Don't worry, I yelled at
>the moron ;-)

The best I have ever heard was when I was buying the Cd single for eat the
Music and the girl behind the counter said, "Kate Bush, Oh God, I wish she
would run back up that hill and stay there!"  I was on the floor laughing.
 I thought it was pretty funny, because up until this time, I had never
met anyone who had spoke a croos word about Kate, I thought it was
refreshing if not....a little....well....wrong.   But, I had to give her
points for just saying it.