Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Related Video

From: eagokey@newstand.syr.edu (Edward A. Gokey)
Date: 23 Dec 1996 18:27:37 GMT
Subject: Kate Related Video
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Some time ago, I saw a Canadian dance troupe performance on the A&E cable
tv station which included interpretations of five Kate songs (Une Baiser
d'Enfant, Ne T'en Fuis Pas, The Infant Kiss, Breathing, Running Up That
Hill). I only happened to catch the end of Breathing and N'e T'en Fuis
Pas, but what I saw was quite impressive.  The program is called "A Moving
Picture," and is available, as far as I know, from Bullfrog Films, Oley,
PA. for $34.95 plus $5.00 shipping. (1 800 543 FROG)  According to the
credits, music by Laurie Anderson, Buffy St. Marie and others was also
featured.

Fast Eddie