Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where's Brett?

From: Gomez@celes.unizar.es
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 13:26:39 +0100
Subject: Where's Brett?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi, here's Guillermo, the newby from Spain. A very happy new year to all
and everyone of you (and specially for KT, Zandra, Michael, Wanda and
Neal).

Only one question: where's Brett Harris? I saw his message about the copies
of the LH Collection, and i'm very interested. But i can't find him in the
two directions that i got for him! Maybe you can help me. Thank you!

Brett, are you reading this? Please, send me a message to
181823@econz.unizar.es  .

----- G (from the sunny Spain)

                                        ***** "Life is breathing" *****

P.S. : Maybe 97 will be a Kate-album-year.