Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Skating to Kate?

From: miasma226@aol.com (Miasma226)
Date: 16 Jan 1997 04:49:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Skating to Kate?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Tonight on TV they are showing a skating competition with
"Rock & Roll" as the theme.  I started to wonder if Kate's
music had ever been used in a competition.  Anyone ever
noticed that happening?

Yes...I was just starting to get really into Kate (I had money back
then...I wonder where it all went...anyway)  And I was at a competition
where one performer skated to This Woman's Work, the entire box set.  No,
just kidding, just the one song.  but it was beautiful!!  I wish I could
remember the skaters name though....

anyhoo

buh bye