Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Which demo ???

From: Ariusz Nowak <ariusz@byd.ternet.pl>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 22:00:36 -1
Subject: Re: Which demo ???
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Hi,
>do you have any opinion about Cathy's demo song ? Which one you think is
>the greatest, almost as great as songs of her album.

For me almost every demo is great. I was very surprised how "adult" they
are as for 15-16-year old girl. I hope one day Kate will record the album with
such kind of songs - just Kate and piano only...
My number one is definitely "Playing Canasta" ("Rinfi The Gipsy")
(one of the greatest songs Kate ever wrote, I think).
The next are: "Snow" ("Fire Inside A Snowball"), "In My Garden"
("Something like a song"), "A Rose Growing Old" ("It Hurts Me").

Ariusz