Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds Of Love video.

From: NEIL UTTING <n.utting@lancaster.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:01:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hounds Of Love video.
To: LoveHounds <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Sorry if I'm dragging up old questions, but the video for Hounds of Love,
what specifically is it about. I've heard of "The 39 steps" (?) but
cannot see why she chose that song to go with that video.....obviously
going through the trees is self evident, but the handcuffs? (Yes, yes I
know it's very Kate Bush-like but still). Hey-ho. Back to the OLD Kate
Bush stuff, that has been played ON QUITE A FEW OCCASIONS.....
Neil