Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest V1 #2

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 97 10:33:07 +0100
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest V1 #2
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

VanceMan (llovich@aol.com) wrote:
> Let's clarify this; there are three versions of "Hounds of Love" in
> question here, not two:
>
> 1. There is the LP version of "Hounds of Love" that was issued as a 7"
[...]
> 2. There is the "alternative" "Hounds of Love" that was issued as a UK 12"
[...]
> 3. The version I described in my original note was a re-edit of the LP

to further confuse this, there is a fourth version of Hounds Of Love,
as performed (lip-sync) by Kate at the BPI Awards show in January 1986.
It's the LP version, but the "It's in the trees, it's coming" part is
replaced by the "alternative" cello intro.
(can be reconstructed with a CD-ROM drive and a sample editor :-)

ciao,
Rolf