Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Repost - Lovehounds Collection offer

From: stj@ecmwf.int (Brett Harris)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:24:25 +0000
Subject: Repost - Lovehounds Collection offer
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would repost the offer to make PAL copies of the
two Lovehounds collection tapes and the Kateopia tape, in case
people were away when I sent the last post.

I have received a few responses, once I know how many I will be able
to get the ball rolling.  I will have to hire a video recorder and
the cost will be shared amongst the tapees.

So if you are in the UK or Europe (or anywhere else that uses PAL, eg OZ)
and would like copies of these tapes let me know.

Cheers,
Brett.

Brett Harris
European Centre for Medium Range Weather Prediction
email: stj@ecmwf.int