Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Left-hand Drive

From: wcben@aol.com (WC BEN)
Date: 7 Jan 1997 17:44:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Left-hand Drive
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

what???

do you mean that shot couldn't have been completed from right to left
instead of left to right?

my original thaught when I started this whole thing was that whoever
constructed the set ( I'm sure it's not actually a car ) instinctively(or
out of habit) made the car LHD which I thaught would be a stretch for
someone in the UK where the vehicles are RHD.

The question that started this whole thing  was "does anyone know where
the video was shot?"