Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Present

From: package-room@virtualpresents.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 01:53:57 -0500
Subject: Present
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Lovehounds,

Virtual Presents is a website dedicated to sending Postcards
or "Virtual Presents" to friends in cyberspace.

Apparently, Mr H (djh@deakin.edu.au) sent you a Virtual Present postcard.

In order to pick-up your present, point your web browser to the website:

http://www.virtualpresents.com
Then, enter the package number below to receive your postcard from our website,

 package number: 20-11064837lovehounds

Best regards

Virtual Presents Package Room Staff

Your Postcard will be available for 10 days starting from the
date of this E-mail notification - pick up window is at our website