Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #394

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:15:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #394
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<<
 Ya'll are so mean! <grin> Perpetuating silly rumors... tsk, tsk. Of course,
 I've been laughing my butt off... but, for those of you that are extremely
 gullible, there is no tour, and no news of a new album, aside from Kate
 possibly  contacting musicians about work in the future. Take a deep breath
 and relax. S'okay? S'alright. >>

Don't believe a word she says...everytime Kate puts out a new album, this
chick comes on and tries to make the gullible fans think it's not happening.
 I suppose she wants to hog all the albums to herself.  Well, get a hold of
yourselves....it is happening and it's happening soon.... so hang on to your
breeches--We're in for a wild ride!

~~~Samantha