Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #394

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:14:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #394
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<< > [...] I was wondering - have any of the b-side
 > releaseds of DWBMA been the bongo version?

 not that I know of. The "Experiment IV" 12"-single and the two
 "Moments of Pleasure" CD5s contain the normal single version.
 The german pressing of that EMI "It's Christmas" sampler doesn't
 have the bongo version either.

Where does the bongo version come from then?  I have a taped copy of it, but
don't know how it was originally released....

Thanks,
~~~Samantha