Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

about this car....

From: SHANDRALYN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:31:04 -0500
Subject: about this car....
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Maybe Kate has a secret passion for American automobiles! <grin> I tend to
agree with whoever said it was probably for ease of transition as the scene
changes... that is one of my favorite parts of the video, the way the scene
keeps moving to the right. Western cultures read from left to right, stage
movement tends to be from left to right when showing a progression, and so
Kate chose to make the scene move from left to right.

So, are all Kate fans this "fan"atical about small details, or is this just
what happens during the lull between albums?

cheers,
Shandra